Green-Rainbow Party Candidates Running for State Representative
We are pleased to announce these candidates are on the ballot for State Representative. If you are registered Green-Rainbow, unenrolled or in a minor party designation, and live in their district, you will be able to vote for them on Thursday September 8, 2016 in the MA Primary on the Green-Rainbow Party ballot:
Towns of Acton Precincts 1, 2, 6; Carlisle; Chelmsford Precincts 1, 9; Concord
A vote for Danny is a vote for:
- Transforming Concord, Acton, Carlisle, Chelmsford and our region into healthy communities.
- Ending corporate influence in Massachusetts.
- A bold transformation to green clean renewable energy.
- Making Massachusetts the first U.S. state to abolish poverty.
- Making our region diverse and safe for people of all colors, ethnicities, religions, incomes, genders, sexual orientations, ages and abilities.
- Increased democracy and a peace based economy.
Towns of Berlin, Boylston, Clinton, Lancaster; Northborough Precincts 2 and 4; Sterling Precinct 2
Charlene's slogan is "Go Green with Charlene!" She is running to support:
- a local, state and national economy for the 99% that will also save the planet from further global warming and minimize threats to our food, water and air,
- investment in our towns to support decent jobs, a mix of small and moderate-sized businesses, small farms, and community hubs such as libraries, community and senior centers, and schools.
As a long-time Green-Rainbow Party member and activist, she has been a voice for:
- getting big money out of politics and excessive, undemocratic corporate influence out of our government,
protecting people from corporate criminals, such as the big banks and Wall Street firms who continue to illegally deprive millions of their homes and savings through illegal foreclosures,
renewable, safe energy, energy and green space conservation, and green homes,
safe food and water,
public education that is fully funded, supports good practice based on sound research, and respects young people, community cultures, and educators, and
- fair treatment of people of color, women, LGBTQ people and others under the law, creating a safety and justice system accountable to the people.
From infants to seniors, everyone can have the basics of life; no one in my district and state need be hungry or homeless, if we work together to create a state government that can make that possible.
Independent MA District Candidates Endorsed By the Green-Rainbow Party
If you are running for office as an unenrolled (also known as "independent") candidate for state district office and would like to be endorsed by the Green-Rainbow Party, please go to the Run for Office page and complete the form, so we can get in touch with you.