The Communications & Media Committee helps to:
- Develop powerful media strategies for state party campaigns
- Organize the creation of our newsletter, email newsletters, web site, and social media
- Organize a speakers bureau
- Ensure that we develop relationships with members of the media
- Ensure that press releases are written and distributed to the media
- Ensure that locals have assistance they need to improve their skills for developing and implementing media strategies
Check out the Communications Analysis and Guidelines written by former GRP Co-Chair Michael Horan.
Please contact the Green-Rainbow Party at (413) 650-6542 or email@example.com to get involved.
You can also ask to join the email list for the committee at this link: