The Middlesex-Essex Regional Convention of the Green-Rainbow Party (GRP) will be held Sunday afternoon, April 1, from noon until 4:00 PM at The Democracy Center, 45 Mount Auburn Street in Cambridge, a few blocks southeast of the Harvard Square T stop.
Enjoy this opportunity to meet with other Greens, get involved with building locals, and help build the institutions of Grassroots Democracy.
- Noon: Registration and presentation of the day's agenda
- 12:45pm: Panel discussion on 'Liberating our Economy' moderated by Chris Sturr, editor of Dollars and Sense, with perspectives from Occupy movement, responsible investing and banking.
- 1:45pm: Intermission & refreshments
- 2:15pm: Nomination and Election of County delegates to the GRP State Committee
- 3:15 pm Jill Stein, the front-runner for the presidential nomination of the Green Party of the United States, will speak on a "Green New Deal for America"
Questions should be addressed to:
Joanna Herlihy 617-864-0506, firstname.lastname@example.org
Elie Yarden 617-491-5350, email@example.com
Not yet a member? No better way to find out what we're all about.
45 Mt Auburn St
Cambridge, MA 02138
Google map and directions