9:00 Registration & Credentialing / Refreshments
9:30 Call To Order, Co-Chairs' Welcome
9:40 Secretary’s confirmation of quorum, Identify and Confirm Timekeeper,
Vibes Watcher, Stacker, and Parliamentarian, seating alternates if needed,
elect new statecom members if any.
10:00 Approve the day’s agenda. PLEASE REVIEW AND COMMENT AHEAD OF
10:10 Selection of Winter 2017 State Committee Location, Date and Co-Facilitators (available sat/sun in January: 7/8, 14/15 - MlK 15/16, 21/22 (Inauguration Day is the 20th), and 28/29)
10:15 Approval of Summer 2016 State Committee Meeting Minutes PLEASE REVIEW
THE DRAFT, ANY POSTED COMMENTS, AND MAKE COMMENTS ONLINE
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
10:25 Elect Diversity Representatives to AdCom
Approve new chapter representatives to AdCom (if needed)
Appoint members to GPUS committees (if needed)
10:35 Reports from officers (co-chairs, treasurer, secretary)
11:00 Reports from Committees
- Candidate Development & Legal
- Communications & Media
- Convention Planning
- Fundraising & Finance
- Membership, Diversity & Volunteer Recruitment
- report from GPUS national committee
- Action Committee
- Legislative Committee
11:50 Approval Convention Date & Location
May 13 in Worcester
12:30-2:00pm Stand out at Route 9 bridge over CT river.
2:00pm -3:30pm breakout into two sessions.
1) learning more about using nation builder - Ian and Brian would run that session, which would likely not take the entire 1.5 hours, so those in this session would be able to join session 2 when we are done. .
2) campaign goals and plans for the near term (coming 4-6 weeks). Then, what do we do with the energy we are getting from the election? Campaign school? Convention in May? What can/should we be doing to keep the party growing? Run by Massachusetts volunteer coordinator Jamie Guerin and GRP co chair Darlene Elias.
***Can we get someone from CDLC to help field questions about running for office, since that is likely to come up? (Encouraging folks to run for local office - Make sure folks know when their town's elections are, many are in the April-June time frame rather than November.)
3:30pm - chapter reports and round robin
4pm - adjourn and join national teleconference