Thanks for RSVPing for the Green-Rainbow Party 2020 Annual Convention!
- Stay tuned for updated workshop schedule! Workshops via Zoom will be simulcast to our Facebook page. We will notify registrants via email!
- The Business Meeting is where the GRP Membership gathers to elect GRP Officers, Directors, GPUS Delegates, discuss party business and vote on proposals. If you wish to participate as a member, you must be either 1. a registered Green-Rainbow Party voter (J) or 2. Unenrolled (U) and paying dues.
- Candidates for GRP Officer, Director and GPUS Delegate must satisfy this same criteria: they must be either 1. a registered Green-Rainbow Party voter (J) or 2. Unenrolled (U) and paying dues.
- Click here to change your registration.
- Click here to pay dues.
WE ARE NOW SEEKING CANDIDATES FOR GRP OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND DELEGATES TO GPUS NATIONAL COMMITTEE.
Candidates are sought for the following positions:
- Male Co-chair and Female Co-chairs
- Act as official spokespeople of the Green-Rainbow Party (GRP)
- Set the agenda for Adcom meetings.
- Arrange for facilitation of all state conventions, Statecom and Adcom meetings.
- Notify other Adcom members of meetings.
- Ensure that other Adcom members are performing their duties.
- Ensure that the GRP prepares a yearly budget.
- Record all financial transactions involving the GRP.
- Present summary financial reports at every Adcom meeting.
- Present a full financial report at every Statecom meeting.
- Present an annual financial report at State Conventions.
- File financial and tax reports as required by law.
- Ensure that minutes are recorded at all GRP meetings.
- Distribute minutes to members in a timely manner.
- Certify local chapters.
- Membership Director
- Chair the Membership, Diversity and Volunteer Recruitment working committee.
- Ensure that local chapters have assistance with expanding their membership and improving their organizing efforts.
- Ensure that the GRP organizing manual is up-to-date.
- Ensure that the local chapters have access to training classes on organizing and membership development.
- Find experienced organizers who will work with local chapters to improve their organizing.
- Fundraising Director
- Ensure that the GRP prepares a fundraising plan with a yearly budget.
- Ensure that the fundraising plan is executed.
- Ensure that the GRP meets its fundraising goals.
- Ensure that local chapters have assistance with expanding their fundraising efforts.
- Find experienced fundraisers who will work with the state party and local chapters to improve their fundraising.
- Communications Director
- Chair the communications and media working committee.
- Ensure that we develop media strategies for state party campaigns.
- Organize the creation of the GRP's print newsletter, email newsletter and web site.
- Organize a speaker's bureau.
- Ensure that we develop relationships with members of the media.
- Ensure that press releases are written and distributed to the media.
- Ensure that local chapters have assistance to improve their skills for developing and implementing media strategies.
- 2 Male Delegates to GPUS National Committee
- 2 Female Delegates to GPUS National Committee
- 2 Alternate Male Delegates to GPUS National Committee
- 2 Alternate Female Delegates to GPUS National Committee
- Attend GPUS National Committee meetings.
- Send to State Committee in a timely manner:
- any proposals put forward for comment
- how the delegate voted on proposals
- the minutes from all GPUS National Committee meetings
CANDIDATES MUST EXPRESS INTEREST TO THE GRP SECRETARY: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
The Secretary will send you a link to a nomination form that you will forward to other Green-Rainbow Party members to collect at least 10 signatures by September 2020.