4. The chapter has allowed the former male Co-Chair of the GBC (now Secretary) to repeatedly denounce and deny the validity of the statements of our state party. He has claimed falsely that the co-chairs' statement lacks standing as GRP policy.
5. The same chapter officer has organized a national group that meets every Sunday, “Greens and Allies Against Covid Repression”, a group that opposes our party’s policies. Every week he uses the GBC-Discuss list to invite our members to attend its meetings. This has been the only activity of the chapter.
6. The chapter has held hybrid meetings that have included an option for an in-person, indoor, maskless component. At the October in-person part of the meeting, only one member wore a mask. The chapter has recklessly endangered its members.
7. In an email last fall, the current Secretary attacked Danny F and called Mike H. a “CovidNazi”. When Mike H. requested that the chapter take action against the then-co-chair at a chapter meeting, the chapter chose not to take any action.
8. The GBC has created a toxic atmosphere over time in which bullying occurs, as in the name calling on list, the disruption of a vote taking place at the December 14, 2021 meeting, and harassment of a female guest activist as a "troll" or "mole". As a result of this abusive, undemocratic atmosphere, an unknown number of members have stopped attending chapter meetings, while anti-mandates members have selectively recruited new members to the chapter to support their anti-public-health agenda.
9. The December GBC meeting chose by a 2/3 vote to take no action on the StateCom effort to decertify the chapter. Clearly the majority of chapter members don't value the GRP even enough to keep the chapter affiliated with the state party.
10. The current chapter Secretary has participated in efforts disrupting events hosted by Boston Mayor Michelle Wu for her public-health policies. The chapter has tolerated this.
11. The officers elected January 11, other than the current Secretary, have been silent on chapter business. The only chapter business pursued by the current Secretary is his campaign against vaccine mandates, including denial that there is a pandemic.
12. At the January 11 chapter meeting, a duly submitted proposal to recall the Male Co-Chair for cause was skipped. Four proposals by Mike H. were not addressed. Two supporters of the actions of the former male co-chair were elected as co-chairs and he was elected Secretary.