Green-Rainbow Party Annual Convention: October 1st, 2022
Saturday, 11 AM to 3 PM
Now you can CLICK HERE to register for the convention.
CLICK HERE to see biographies of candidates who have declared their candidacy for GRP Positions
To see a Chart and Spreadsheet of the Nomination Results, CLICK HERE
Please note that some of our usual convention procedures have been adapted to the requirements of a Zoom meeting.
- Midnight, August 31st, 2022: Deadline for state voter registration (in Green-Rainbow political designation),donation, or dues waiver receipt for registration credentialing.
- Midnight, September 9th, 2022: Deadline to register for convention.
- Midnight, September 12th, 2022: Deadline to declare as a candidate for Director, Officer, GPUS Delegate or GPUS Alternate.
- Midnight, September 16th, 2022: Deadline to nominate candidates.
- GRP Convention: October 1st, 2022: 11am to 3pm
to see the positions up for election at the Convention, together with their responsibilities.
To be eligible to run, candidates must have:
 registered as a Green-Rainbow (J) voter with their election board by midnight, August 31, OR
 be unenrolled in any political party or designation AND EITHER paid dues OR receive a dues waiver between Jan 1 and Aug 31, 2022,
Candidates must declare by emailing their registered name, and the position(s) they are running for, to [email protected].
The list of declared candidates is available for Green-Rainbow Party member endorsements (nominations) from September 13 to September 16. A minimum of 5 endorsements must be submitted for a candidate to appear on the convention ballot. Self-endorsements are accepted.
Votes cast at the Convention will be tallied using ranked-choice voting methodology.