- May 2020 MDVR minutes approved by consensus.
- John will ask Matt Andrews about being the Communications Director.
- John: John will create and share Info sheet on local media to GRP chapters.
- Dues Proposal discussion tabled.
- Josh will call David Gerry, Techcom, re voter list. Brian can merge the files with Nation Builder when we get it.
All: Keep asking around for video production help.
All: Keep up the Green chatter/comments on social media. LTE and Opinion.
Check out http://www.massterlist.com/
MDVR points of concern re Matt's 2020 Dues proposal: More work for burdened people. We should pay a person x/hours a week. Complicated: the more convoluted it gets, it bounces between chapter officers, party officers, committees, etc. a universe of moving parts? Will it generate dues or will it get lost in the shuffle? GRP has a human resource problem = less likely we will have a functional outcome from a complicated dues proposal.Read more
3/16/2020 Minutes: Tabled.
Banners notification – John B will notify chapters and promote merchandise sales.
Video: Sharon Cable TV will help. Maha V, Joshua G, maybe Darlene E, will volunteer.
Dropbox: John B wants help to learn. Elie Y & Brian C can help.
John B will send Youtube versus Vimeo email to Elie Y., share Youtube resources venues to comment.
Elie Y will call Matt A. about Dues.
John B will draw up something on Covid -19
Elie Y will share National material on de-militarization.Read more
Still looking for video presenters.
Elie send Darlene’s email to JB.
Brian will use GRP Dropbox to open ANM videos.
JB call Priscilla E.
Brian will lobby for Merch email blast with Charlene.Read more
$650 Banners. Divide between the GRP chapters who don’t have banners. They can order it.
ACTION ITEM: Josh clarify edit to script via email
Need stock pictures for video project. If members can contribute to this, please do.
Josh will forward the Bernie Comparison Doc task to the GPUS Outreach Committee.Read more
- Brian will resend budget numbers and priorities for fundraising.
- Update on Video project: Everyone pitch in on the script!
- Everyone: look into Progressive Campus Groups. Call universities for groups to target for mailing.