9am Call for Quorum / Meeting Start
9:05am Modify/Approve Agenda: 10 minutes.
9:15am Previous Minutes Approval - See: http://www.green-rainbow.org/2018_summer_statecom_aug_telecon_minutes
9:20am Next Meeting: Set the time and place, & choose facilitators for the next meeting.
- 2018 Election efforts.
- Treasurer search
10:15am Urgent Matters:
- Annual National Meeting hosting working group confirmation
- how we are going to recruit people to do the local arrangements work, and
- how we can benefit from the ANM as a party
- Terra Friedrich's application for GRP Statecomm endorsement.
11:15 Old Business:
- Decision: 2018 Ballot Question #2
- Accept Statement on Ballot Question #1?
- Accept Statement on Ballot Question #3?
noon: Lunch Break
1:00pm Response to WBUR On Point slander of Green Party (20 – 30 minutes)
1:30pm Approve any new appointments (standard agenda item): 5 – 10 min
1:40pm Reports from chapters (standard agenda item): 30 min
2:10pm Reports from Working Committees (standard agenda item): 30 min
2:40pm Update on StateCom members joining Working Committees: 10 mins
2:50pm Recruiting candidates for 2020 (CDLC): 15 min
3:05pm Updates from Communications, Fundraising, and Interim Membership Directors
3:15pm Completing Communications Committee staffing (to address who can volunteer to write pieces, take photos or find other items to post on website and FB page & How can we improve the website) 20 min
3:35pm Round Robin Feedback