(* Indicates required to start chapter).
1) Choose an area for the chapter, a region from which members will be invited.
2) Get a list of the area's GRP registered voters from email@example.com .
3) Contact area GRP voters,* etc. inviting them to a first meeting. (Could select time and date by Doodle poll, etc.).
4) Hold first meeting of 3 or more GRP members*, and take minutes*.
a) Select Officers (Secretary*, Co-chairs* (male and female), Treasurer).
b) Select liaisons to state-level Administrative committee, Membership Com., Communications Com., etc.
c) Agree* generally with GRP's Ten Key Values http://www.green-rainbow.org/10_key_values.
d) Agree* to use consensus-seeking decision-making process - for example: http://www.green-rainbow.org/procedures .
e) Adopt bylaws* or etc. (model bylaws available at http://www.green-rainbow.org/procedures ).
5) Send bylaws, first meeting minutes and officers list* with contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) Ongoing: (# indicates required to stay a chapter)
a) Report chapter activities# at least one State Committee meeting per year.
b) Notify GRP Secretary# of any changes in the bylaws, or change in officers or liaisons.
c) Coordinate funding# of political work with GRP Treasurer.