It's time to end dark money, corporate and special interest influence in politics. Let's address the critical issues (income inequality, systemic racism, renewable energy, etc.) that have long been neglected by the current two-party system. It is up to the Green--Rainbow Party candidates and members to take on real issues and make change happen today!
60% of Americans nationwide say that we need a third party and only 25% say that a two-party system suits their need
The Green-Rainbow Party won enough votes in the 2018 election to be formally recognized as an official political party in Massachusetts!
Meet the 2018 Candidates
These people promise to bring the Green-Rainbow Party values to their job every day. They'll fight for your interests and make sure local community needs are prioritized over corporate, PAC and lobbyist interests.
- State offices:
- State Representatives:
What We Stand For: The Four Pillars of the GRP Movement
Green parties recognize four fundamental principles or pillars which support our 10 key values: Ecological Wisdom, Democratic Governance, Social Justice, and Non-Violence
- Ecological Wisdom - understanding that humans are part of nature, not separate from nature, and are limited by the resources of our communities and the planet--that everything is inter-connnected.
- Grassroots Democracy - managing our common affairs with the participation of all in the community in accordance with the nature of each, while working to assure the effectiveness of our institutions and to build the capacity of each person to play appropriate roles in the community.
- Social Justice and Equal Opportunity - working for a society in which all persons, regardless of race, class, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, religion, or physical or mental ability, will have the opportunity to benefit equally from the resources afforded us by society and the environment.
- Non-violence - promoting non-violent methods to oppose policies and practices with which we disagree and seeking to eliminate weapons and behaviors which can cause destruction of life on Earth.
If you share these values, please join us!
Want to make a difference? There are so many ways to get involved:
- Get involved with one of our local chapters.
- Volunteer with your nearest chapter.
- Join one of our working committees.
- Run for office, under the banner of the Green-Rainbow Party.
- Start a new local chapter, town committee or ward committee.