JOIN IN THE CLIMATE STRIKE!!
We need to address our survival. Get out, make noise make people pay attention.
The adult generations have promised to stop the climate crisis,
but they have skipped their homework year after year.
Climate strike is a wake-up call to our own generation.
And it is the start of a network that will solve the greatest challenge in human history.
Green-Rainbow Party Endorsement blog available.
Upcoming dates include a Youth-led Strike 9/20/2019
and a Global Climate Strike 9/27/2019
We need your hands and hearts and smarts!
2019 FALL STATE COMMITTEE MEETING
It's Fall in 2019 and what that means is we need to bring
a rake to central Mass and leave it cleaner than when we get
there. When will that be I'm so glad you asked. Saturday October 5, 2019 at the
Worcester Friends Meeting House, 901 Pleasant St, Worcester, MA
There are 2 proposals that will be considered
that can be found here:
Come one, come all while we practice save the world politics.
We won major party status in the 2018 elections!
What We Stand For: The Four Pillars of the GRP Movement
Green parties recognize four fundamental principles or pillars which support our 10 key values: Ecological Wisdom, Democratic Governance, Social Justice, and Non-Violence
- Ecological Wisdom - understanding that humans are part of nature, not separate from nature, and are limited by the resources of our communities and the planet--that everything is inter-connnected.
- Grassroots Democracy - managing our common affairs with the participation of all in the community in accordance with the nature of each, while working to assure the effectiveness of our institutions and to build the capacity of each person to play appropriate roles in the community.
- Social Justice and Equal Opportunity - working for a society in which all persons, regardless of race, class, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, religion, or physical or mental ability, will have the opportunity to benefit equally from the resources afforded us by society and the environment.
- Non-violence - promoting non-violent methods to oppose policies and practices with which we disagree and seeking to eliminate weapons and behaviors which can cause destruction of life on Earth.
If you share these values, please join us!
Want to make a difference? There are so many ways to get involved:
- Get involved with one of our local chapters.
- Serve with your nearest chapter or a working committee.
- Check out our working committees.
- Run for office, under the banner of the Green-Rainbow Party.
- Start a new local chapter, town committee or ward committee.