For Daphne T Stevens
Hi all, I reviewed the agenda but couldn’t comment there as I’m not Facebook or twitter, so my comments are here.
1) I will be vibes watcher which is new to me. Everyone decide ahead to save time.
2) May we cut the last hour to half an hour, 4:30-5:00?
3) Can the By-Law proposal be discussed ahead by email giving us more time for lunch and possibly travel?
4) Now that ADCOM has decided that to much is going on because of the presidential election and the trickle down, we meet once a week. Perhaps Statecom should now meet every other month. The extra meetings should be in the center of the state to make it easier for most people to come.
How would you tag this suggestion?
Do you like this suggestion?
2015-10-12 11:54:18 -0400
(2) For going forward administratively, regional conventions, running for state committee, and town/ward committees would seem really important.
(4) Perhaps a phone meeting in November or December might keep us on track for the consensus priorities. For example, making a push for signatures on ballot questions that has a deadline of late November seems late to organize unless a chapter is already working on collecting signatures.