Build the COMMONwealth at our State Convention September 25, 11 AM to 3 PM
CLICK HERE to see the speakers and workshops.
CLICK HERE to see candidates who have declared for GRP Positions
Please note that some of our usual procedures have been adapted to the requirements of a Zoom meeting!
- Midnight, August 31st, 2021: Deadline for state voter registration (in Green-Rainbow political designation) for registration credentialing.
- Midnight, September 6th, 2021: Deadline to register for convention.
- Midnight, September 9th, 2021: Deadline to declare as a candidate for Director, Officer, GPUS Delegate or GPUS Alternate.
- Midnight, September 17th, 2021: Deadline to nominate candidates.
- GRP Convention: September 25th, 11am to 3pm
Registration has closed
DEADLINE WAS: Monday, September 6, midnight
to see the positions up for election at the Convention, together with their responsibilities.
To be eligible to run, candidates must have:
 registered as a Green-Rainbow (J) voter with their election board by midnight, August 31, OR
 unenrolled in any political designation AND paid dues between Jan 1 and Aug 31, 2021.
Candidates must declare by emailing their registered name, and the position(s) they are running for, to [email protected].
See list of offices and Delegate positions here
DEADLINE to register Green-Rainbow or become a dues-paying member HAS PASSED (Aug 31)
The list of declared candidates is available for Green-Rainbow Party member endorsements (nominations)from September 10 to September 17. A minimum of 5 endorsements must be submitted for a candidate to appear on the convention ballot. Self-endorsements are accepted.
Votes cast at the Convention will be tallied using the ranked-choice voting methodology.
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter