Build the COMMONwealth at our State Convention September 25, 11 AM to 3 PM
Please note that some of our usual procedures have been adapted to the requirements of a Zoom meeting!
- Midnight, August 31st, 2021: Deadline for state voter registration (in Green-Rainbow political designation) for registration credentialing.
- Midnight, September 6th, 2021: Deadline to register for convention.
- Midnight, September 9th, 2021: Deadline to declare as a candidate for Director, Officer, GPUS Delegate or GPUS Alternate.
- Midnight, September 17th, 2021: Deadline to nominate candidates.
- GRP Convention: September 25th, 11am to 3pm
Registration has closed
DEADLINE WAS: Monday, September 6, midnight
to see the positions up for election at the Convention, together with their responsibilities.
To be eligible to run, candidates must have:
 registered as a Green-Rainbow (J) voter with their election board by midnight, August 31, OR
 unenrolled in any political designation AND paid dues between Jan 1 and Aug 31, 2021.
Candidates must declare by emailing their registered name, and the position(s) they are running for, to [email protected].
DEADLINE to register Green-Rainbow or become a dues-paying member HAS PASSED (Aug 31)
The list of declared candidates is available for Green-Rainbow Party member endorsements (nominations)from September 10 to September 17. A minimum of 5 endorsements must be submitted for a candidate to appear on the convention ballot. Self-endorsements are accepted.
Votes cast at the Convention will be tallied using the ranked-choice voting methodology.