The Communications & Media Committee helps to:
- Develop powerful media strategies for state party campaigns
- Organize the creation of our newsletter, email newsletters, website, and social media
- Organize a speakers' bureau
- Ensure that we develop relationships with members of the media
- Ensure that press releases are written and distributed to the media
- Ensure that locals have the assistance they need to improve their skills in developing and implementing media strategies
Please contact us at [email protected] or (413) 650-6542 to get involved.
Join the communications conversation by clicking on the following link
and requesting approval to be placed on our "listserv". You can elect to receive each email or a "daily digest" of all communication emails for the day.
Jack Swindlehurst- - Newsletter Editor-in-chief & Publisher
Eileen Wheeler Sheehan- Director
Showing 3 reactions
Sign in withFacebook Twitter